Small Capacity Fine Mist Nozzles BIM series[Patent registered]
• BIM series fine mist nozzles generate fine mist having mean droplet diameter of
10-50μm measured by Fraunhofer Diffraction Method.
• IKEUCHI's unique design minimizes clogging and offers longer life. Assembled by
fewer components compared with other pneumatic spray nozzles for easy maintenance
and lower price.
• Spray pattern available in three types, BIMV nozzles (flat spray type), BIMK nozzles
(hollow cone spray) and BIMJ nozzles (full cone spray).
• Available with compact spray header combining conduits for air and liquid.
• Stainless steel
• Mist cleaning in cleaning process of shadow-mask, PCB, etc.
• Quenching of cold-rolled steel
• Cooling in steel making, rolling mills, cold strip and galvanizing mills, etc.
• Dust suppression, exhaust gas denitration
• Iron and Steel
• Pollution Control
• Paper and Pulp
Spray pattern and Standard spray flow range
Liquid feeding systems and Air-liquid mixing systems